| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh in December is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of H2O is unloaded during on average 1 day.
- The heavens above Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh are nice and sunny with on average a considerable 9:30 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:04 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 11:05.
- There are approximately 1:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 86.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 13.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh:
- Kota, India - 898 kms (558 miles) NNW
- Ahmedabad, India - 871.7 kms (541.7 miles) NW
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 648.4 kms (402.9 miles) NNW
- Akola, India - 391.5 kms (243.3 miles) NNW
- Mumbai/ Bombay, India - 618.3 kms (384.2 miles) WNW
- Pune, India - 502.9 kms (312.5 miles) WNW
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 447.1 kms (277.8 miles) WSW
- Goa, India - 541.9 kms (336.7 miles) WSW
- Bangalore, India - 507.4 kms (315.3 miles) S
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 640.6 kms (398 miles) SW
- Kozhikode, India - 747.5 kms (464.5 miles) SSW