| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh in May is very, very hot at 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39.4 °C (102.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in May is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with seldom any rain. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of liquid is dropped across on average 4 days.
- The heavens above Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh are sunny having an average of a sizable 9:05 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 13:04 long with an average length of 12:55.
- There are approximately 3:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71% of daylight hours and cloudy 29% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh:
- Kota, India - 898 kms (558 miles) NNW
- Ahmedabad, India - 871.7 kms (541.7 miles) NW
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 648.4 kms (402.9 miles) NNW
- Akola, India - 391.5 kms (243.3 miles) NNW
- Mumbai/ Bombay, India - 618.3 kms (384.2 miles) WNW
- Pune, India - 502.9 kms (312.5 miles) WNW
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 447.1 kms (277.8 miles) WSW
- Goa, India - 541.9 kms (336.7 miles) WSW
- Bangalore, India - 507.4 kms (315.3 miles) S
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 640.6 kms (398 miles) SW
- Kozhikode, India - 747.5 kms (464.5 miles) SSW